Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Reflections from our members

Imroatus' Reflection
Even though our journey was tiring, it was fun going through it as a team.we started the journey with some of us not having breakfast yet we started with a high spirit.At first I thought that we could not make it,however with motivation and perseverevance from each other we made it! Thanks to Casey for pushing us when we walked slowly. While leading the north areas,I did'nt have the confidence in leading the team but with the teams spirit to win,I felt that I should not disappoint them and I tried my best to lead. It was also a great first time experience leading as I have always no confidence in leading a team. In my opinion,to improve the journey,we should have taken lesser time to do sketches of the places and to not take our own sweet time to go to each checkpoints. At the beginning I thought that I won't be a great help to the team as I don't know anything about exploration. However with the help of the team,I managed to learn new skills like how to get the mgr and bearing. I really really enjoyed going through the journey with our team. I think that it would be a lot more challenging and takes more time if there was no phone or car allowed. I have also learnt and explored more about places in Singapore that I'm not quite familiar with. Not only that, I also learnt that the purpose of this exploration challenge is not all about finding the checkpoint and wanting to win,its also about having fun with the team members. Overall,it was a great and memorable first time experience and the journey would not have been fun if the team is not there to motivate each other.We couldn't have made it if not for the team spirit and each other.I really think that we make up a great team!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment