Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Reflections from our members

Casey's Reflection
The whole competition from start to end was enriching and fulfilling for many of us as we learnt different skill sets and when to apply them to the designated situations. We were certainly tired at times but the group members, constantly pushed each other and we managed to make it to the end. When I was leading my team, they were cooperative no matter what mistakes I made and they were willing to help out. I would have prepared much more before the competition if I had a second chance and continue helping out the team in ways I can manage. Without cars and phones, it would really be hard to navigate as this is the 21st century and many of us rely on out phones to help us, without cars it would take a much longer time to reach our destination, ( I would have thought it was obvious). If given the  chance, I would like to participate in this activity again.

No comments:

Post a Comment